Product Info for Trijicon Electro Optics IR HUNTER MK3 Thermal 60mm Weapon Sight w/8x E-Zoom
Meet the top of the line Trijicon Electro Optics IR HUNTER MK3 Thermal Weapon Sight – a compact yet powerful scope designed specifically for hunters. Trijicon Electro Optics manufactures these Thermal Imaging Scopes from 6061 Aircraft-grade aluminum and uses nitrogen purging for waterproof function. The Trijicon Electro Optics IR HUNTER MK3 Thermal Scope has intuitive, ergonomic controls to put advanced IR technology in the palm of your hand. The reticle scales as you zoom so you can easily track any prey with the Trijicon Electro Optics IR HUNTER MK3 Thermal 60mm Weapon Sight.
Specifications for Trijicon Electro Optics IR HUNTER MK3 Thermal 60mm Weapon Sight w/8x E-Zoom:
|Magnification:||Range 4.5 – 36 x|
|Objective Lens Diameter:||60 mm|
|Included Accessories:||LaRue Throw Lever Mount-Tactical Quick Connect, Advanced Turret Adj Knobs, Hard Case, Full Digital Display, 640×480 12 Micron Thermal Core, Objective Lense Flip Cap, Ocular Eye Guard, Video Output, Athermalized Lenses|
|Field of View, Angle:||7 degrees|
|Battery Type:||3 x CR123|
|Resolution:||Range 640 – 480 Pixels|
|Eye Relief:||27 mm|
|Operating Temperature:||Range -40 – 55 Celsius|
|Diopter Adjustment Range:||Range -6 – 2 dpt|
|Battery Life:||Range 3.5 – 5 hours|
|Refresh Rate:||Range 30 – 60 Hz|
Features of Trijicon Electro Optics IR HUNTER MK3 Thermal 60mm Weapon Sight w/8x E-Zoom IRMK3-60:
- Enhanced Target Recognition (ETR) Image Enhancement: To ensure that your imagery isn’t washed out against the sky or horizon, IR HUNTER focuses its processing power onto your target for precisely detailed images.
- Digital Focus Control Seamless Integration: Digital Focus Control (DFC) allows you to not only focus your picture to your optimum setting; it allows you to sharpen your overall picture for extreme detail.
- IR Window Lens Protection: Your Germanium objective front lens is the most costly item on the sight that’s exposed to the elements, so we protect it with a highly transmissive, fully replaceable IR window.
- Edge Detect Tactical Mode: This is an entirely new way to view your target with more precision. Edge Detect Mode is a fraction of the brightness of other modes so your eyes are not as prone to night blindness from the screen.
- 8x E-Zoom Digital Zoom: A digital electronic zooming system comes standard on the IR-HUNTER series. This lets you achieve various magnifications quickly. And with the advanced, built-in sighting system, the reticle will maintain boresight and even increase its MOA accuracy.
- Thermal Sensitivity
- Spectral Response 8 – 12 Microns.
- Digital OLED Display.
- Start-up Time is approximately 5 Seconds.
- Video Output via Analog RS-170 (with Optional Cable).
- Full 640×480 thermal imager.
- Enhanced target recognition.
- MaxPol white hot/black settings.
- 12 micron pixel pitch.
- User focus control.
- 30 Hz and 60 Hz frame rates.
- Tested to MIL-STD-810G methods and procedures.
- 6061 Aircraft-grade aluminum package.
- Waterproof to 1 meter.
- Nitrogen filled.
- Easy-to-use turret controls.
- Intuitive menu system.
- Included eyecup.
- Easy-to-use eyepiece diopter adjustment.
- Included throw-lever, quick-release mount.
- Expansive menu options.
- Can be used as a handheld monocular.
- Can run up to 3 batteries.
- Optional 30 Hz frame rate for increased battery life.
- Stadiametric rangefinder.
- Dual lever weapon mount.
- Trijicon Electro Optics IR HUNTER MK3 Thermal 60mm Weapon Sight w/8x E-Zoom IRMK3-60
- Shuttered eye guard
- Trijicon logo sticker
- USB cable