Pulsar Trail 2
*Dealer regulations set a minimum price that we’re allowed to list on our website, and this is true for all our competitors. Chances are, if you call us directly we can offer a better price than what is posted online.
The next generation of thermal imaging sights has arrived with the development of the Pulsar Trail 2 LRF XP50/XQ50. Utilizing a highly-sensitive 640×480 or 384×288 thermal sensor, the Trail 2 can distinguish miniscule temperature differences during rain, fog, dark or extremely cold conditions. With a full-color 1024×768 AMOLED display and 2x-16x magnification, every tiny detail for up to 2000 yards will appear crystal-clear – and built-in video and still-image recording with 16Gb of internal memory allows users to store footage.
Its integrated laser rangefinder is state-of-the-art and features 2 modes: Single Time Measurement and Scanning Mode, allowing the shooter to adjust quickly for changing distances. The Trail 2 also boasts a 3-second startup, variable digital zoom up to 8x, 4 color reticle options, picture-in-picture mode and IPX7 waterproof protection.
Additionally, the Trail 2 has Wi-Fi, compatibility with the Stream Vision app, up to 5 zeroing profiles and a recoil rate up to .375 H&H, 12-gauge and 9.3×64. For a reliable, high-tech thermal scope, the Trail 2 XP50 from Pulsar is the best in the business.
Features & Benefits
- 640×480 resolution – 17um pixel pitch core or 384×288 resolution – 17um pixel pitch core
- Highly sensitive thermal sensor <40mK NETD
- High definition image
- Built-in precision laser rangefinder
- Shockproof magnesium alloy housing
- Full-color HD AMOLED Display
- Built-in photo and video recorder
- 16Gb Internal memory
- Detection range up to 2000 yd
- 13 variable electronic reticles
- Instant 3 second start-up
- Zeroing profile management
- Variable digital zoom
- Picture-in-picture mode
- Stream Vision app integrates with IOS and Android devices
What’s in the Box
- Battery pack
- Battery pack charging kit
- USB cable
- Carrying case
- Hex wrench
- Weaver/picatinny rail
- Cleaning cloth